• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy 4th of Jul...Nuclear War?!!

epps follows this closely:

/twilight zone theme

we are all going to die!

Comment

Can someone tell them in diplomatic speak to put up or shut.
      Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

I got a buddy stationed in Donducheon *not far from Seoul* at an infantry/combined arms unit. They aren't on alert, just like I wasn't when they did all that crap every year I was there. No one there ever gets afraid of them mobilizing, we will know quick if they mobilize for war. Not a single truck, tank, or infantry company moves near the border that we don't see.
        "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the Blood of Patriots and tyrants" Thomas Jefferson
        "I can merely plead that I'm in the presence of a superior being."- KrazyHorse

Comment

Originally posted by zakubandit View Post
          I got a buddy stationed in Donducheon *not far from Seoul* at an infantry/combined arms unit. They aren't on alert, just like I wasn't when they did all that crap every year I was there. No one there ever gets afraid of them mobilizing, we will know quick if they mobilize for war. Not a single truck, tank, or infantry company moves near the border that we don't see.
          What if they put trees on their trucks?
          Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Lol, ****....duck and cover?
            "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the Blood of Patriots and tyrants" Thomas Jefferson
            "I can merely plead that I'm in the presence of a superior being."- KrazyHorse

Comment

3rd missile launched... *continues monitering*

Comment

This is Thorn's swine flu.
                “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

They're attacking the space aliens!
                  Blah

Comment

What you don't realize is that they have missles with warheads filled with swine flu virus. Now...laugh.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

HAPPY BIRHTDAY AMERICA. We have lt of work to do. Theres this crazy ***** who wants to breastfeed me and I called her a freak and punched her so I think I'll be maknig my exit. I'm at Rhinos which is kind of weird since everyone here is 18. Why am I here? I look kind of young though and power is like aphrodisiac especially for college freshman. Will post again when I gat laid.

Comment

Originally posted by Sprayber View Post
                        Can someone tell them in diplomatic speak to put up or shut.

They aren't the ones that need to put up or shut up.

We are.
                        "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                        "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Amerikkkaeuh - **** yeah!

[eagle-tear-wtcburning-fireman-flag]
                          urgh.NSFW

Comment

I launched a couple of rockets last night... they were awesome!
                            Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by zakubandit View Post
                              I was at Camp Casey, Toungduchon in 84-85.
                              1/17 infantry
                              When were you there?
                              Things sure have changed.
                              Everytime a noth korean sneezed we went on alert. sucked

Comment

Working...
                              X