No announcement yet.

World's dumbest man! Congrats England!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World's dumbest man! Congrats England!

Breaking News, Latest News and Current News from FOXNews.com. Breaking news and video. Latest Current News: U.S., World, Entertainment, Health, Business, Technology, Politics, Sports.

Is there an ouch smiley appropiate enough for this story?

First of all, why would you want to be circumsized? Do people actually want less sexual pleasure? Is sex just too good that you need to do something that will make sex not so great? And if you are going to do it as an adult, it's probably best to let someone else do it. Maybe a drunk hobo down the street.

Dis NOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

"This is something we would advise men never to attempt,"

Blah

Comment

Please don't start another circumcision thread.
        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Thanks for those comments. I am not clicking that story.

Comment

YEah, I think we have the gist of it already.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Though $10 says there was a woman behind this
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
                YEah, I think we have the gist of it already.
                I really don't think that you have - let me give a hint : nail clipper.
                Last edited by BlackCat; July 1, 2009, 15:05.
                With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

This thread is useless without pictures!
                  "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                  Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I was thinking man doing job himself.
                    The tool is actually meaningless since it's already too creepy for me.
                    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
                      This thread is useless without pictures!
                      Attached Files
                      With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

it just got more creepy. damn
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I was thinking man doing job himself.
                          The tool is actually meaningless since it's already too creepy for me.
                          Well, yeah, just the thought is pretty - though, there is a bit difference between a surgical knife and such a thingy.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Come on, check the stupidity quotent here. We're already pretty low that the choice of instrument really can't make it any worse.

(unless explosives or fire was used, of course)
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Come on, check the stupidity quotent here. We're already pretty low that the choice of instrument really can't make it any worse.

(unless explosives or fire was used, of course)
                              Heyy, using explosives are always manly

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Working...
                              X