Check out my new gun!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dis View Post
    so what's the point of owning more than one gun?
    I've got a rifle and a shotgun. Different guns for different kinds of shooting. Other than that, yeah, some people go kind of nuts.
    John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

I don't need a gun. I live in a civilized country.

Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Kitschum View Post
          I don't need a gun. I live in a civilized country.
          Your country haven't been civilized since the end of the Kalmar Union.
          With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by Felch View Post
            I've got a rifle and a shotgun. Different guns for different kinds of shooting. Other than that, yeah, some people go kind of nuts.
            Reloading takes too long. Guns are like disposable cameras to me.
            12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
            Stadtluft Macht Frei
            Killing it is the new killing it
            Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat View Post
              Your country haven't been civilized since the end of the Kalmar Union.
              Civilized, is that what you call those long thin red hot dogs and (relatively) cheap alcohol available at any supermarket? Go back to your pig-breeding, football pitch-invading, nuclear-free hellhole or I'll petition the government to restart Barsebäck.

Comment

Yep, that's civilization

To be honest, I feel a little bit sorry that you guys aren't going to SA, but well, **** happens - even on home ground

About Barsebeck, I don't mind a bit if we build a couple ourself.
                With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

actually I shouldn't comment on multiple guns. I should get a shotgun. Probably better for home defense. But I just don't want to spend the money on something I'll probably never use.

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
                    Reloading takes too long. Guns are like disposable cameras to me.
                    Keep it gangster
                    John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
                      help doc

i do not have energy

plz open thread asking for prayers for me

i have the swine
                      Your only hope is to get on Tamiflu within 48 hours of the onset of symptoms.

Failing that your only other possible hope is to have sex with a virgin pig. Having sex with virgins works with AIDS, so I guess it will work for swine flu too.
                      "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Working...
                      X