Grieving Jackson Fans 'Commit Suicide'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ming View Post
    Killing yourself because some star died... Morons...
    Evolution in Action.
    Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
    I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

I can see killing yourself because you can't face having to perform 50 times at a London arena, but fans following suit is just silly.

Comment

ahh Darwin awards in action.

The article has to be a joke. The guy has been out of the public spotlight and hasn't released an album in many years. He was already pretty much dead.

Comment

Yeah. That's why they're having candlelight vigils all over the place, because he was so out of the spotlight.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Yeah, and now he's back in the spotlight!

See how that works, eh Slowwie...?
            Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

I'm not a big fan, but I can read and see news reports. Why don't you try it?
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
              X