X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really liked pitchmen
    Monkey!!!

Comment

Apparently he used cocaine, and it helped kill him.

Who would have ever guessed...
      "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

good riddens
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I never understood why people cared about some coke head who sold crap on infomercials.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Who the **** was Billy Mays?

(I don't watch television)
            Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
            I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

He was entertaining, he almost got me to buy a mop. almost. I liked him. What's not to like about a large burly man shouting at you to buy cleaning products? Usually women do those commercials for cleaning products. Not to many men in cleaning product commercials. Equal oppotunity.

It's not surprising I guess he did coke. It's hard to have that kind of energy level without doing drugs. I mean come on! You are selling a mop for christs sake. It's not like you can get that excited over a mop. It takes some coke to help push that product.

It seems a lot of these high energy guys had some chemicals to aid in that "energy". Chris Farley is another example.

Comment

Working...
              X