Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interview Michael Jackson LIVE:

http://www.mystoftheoracle.com/

*** Breaking News Update :: Interview Michael Jackson LIVE: Michael Jackson has indicated he would like to do a LIVE interview(s) after making connections through Medium Dr. Christian von Lähr and giving him pages of detailed information about his life, what it's like on the other side, his assets and a secret trust account set-up for his children.

oooh! this is just too good to pass up

I haven't clicked the link, but LaToya has to be involved.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I am inclined to delete this as adbot spam.

JM
      Jon Miller-
      I AM.CANADIAN
      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Then you'd be making a mistake. Doc isn't a bot.

I start to not say anything, but I believe I will. KH, as a for instance, personally attacks and runs his mouth, but you utter a word about this? Even in jest, it's not jestful.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Let the cash-in BEGIN!
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I just feel sorry for the 100 or so people -- sound/light/video techs especially -- who were hired for his scheduled tour this summer. All the rest of the summer tour gigs are spoken for, so these people are, for the most part, screwed.

Jacko's death -- bad for the economy.
            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Are Sloww and DF lovers?
              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Why? you want to join?

Comment

I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome the ignore list is.
                  “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                  "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi View Post
                    I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome the ignore list is.
                    Then you won't here me say your ass sucks buttermilk.

Comment

Originally posted by Docfeelgood View Post
                      Then you won't here me say your ass sucks buttermilk.
                      Oh, yes he will.

Comment

Get a room, you two.
                        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi View Post
                          Get a room, you two.
                          Jeees what a pervert,now he wants to watch

Comment

Working...
                          X