Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you have a favorite Baskin Robbins Ice Cream Flavor?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you have a favorite Baskin Robbins Ice Cream Flavor?

In honor of the 44th President of the United States , Baskin-Robbins Ice Cream has introduced a new flavor: " Barocky Road ."

Barocky Road is a blend of half vanilla, half chocolate, and surrounded by nuts and flakes. The vanilla portion of the mix is not openly advertised and usually denied as an ingredient. The nuts and flakes are all very bitter and hard to swallow.

The cost is $100.00 per scoop.

When purchased, it will be presented to you in a large beautiful cone, but then the ice cream is taken away and given to the person in line behind you.

You are left with an empty wallet and no change, holding an empty cone with no hope of getting any ice cream.

Are you stimulated?

Ok, add this to you list of favorites if you so choose!
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

I thought they went out of business?

Comment

Originally posted by Docfeelgood View Post
      I thought they went out of business?
      Ya know, they may be, but your answer fits in excellent with this OP, I mean, another way Prez has put money into a company and maybe with no chance to get it back

Stimulus, how ya like me now America

Comment

Funny anyway!

Comment

...not really. Like most modern attempts at political humor, it's got no subtlety.
          1011 1100
          Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Originally posted by Elok View Post
            ...not really. Like most modern attempts at political humor, it's got no subtlety.
            This is so true my friend

Politicians are so mocked theses days, its not very funny

But, the intent at humor nevertheless..was there

Comment

Surely it depends on who is in line behind you, and how badly they need ice cream.

Or is that too much of a left-wing view for you?

Comment

Chocolate Chip

There's a shop not too far from me.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Blackcurrant, then lemon a close second.

Now you're going to tell me that this US company doesn't do delicious flavors (sic), but I'm generalising here.

Comment

Oberweis
                    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

German Chocolate Cake or Peanut Butter & Chocolate.
                      And indeed there will be time To wonder, "Do I dare?" and, "Do I dare?". t s eliot

Comment

The OP is kind of a reverse funny - it's so moronically bad humor that it transcends to self-parody.

Comment

@ Kuci.
                          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

I'm sure he would find it funnier if it was about Bush.
                            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Now I want an ice cream cone.
                              Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Working...
                              X