Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

healthy

Comment

2 many nasty pictures in one day. I'm never having sex again.

And there needs to be economic sanctions on the companies that make bikinis that can actually fit those type of women.

Comment

let's face it thin is more attractive. The article doesn't list any good examples. We all know too thin is unhealthy, but doesn't define what too thin is. I don't think I've seen too many men who are too thin (except those on drugs). They aren't crazy anorexics like women.

I love working out. And I love getting my body in shape. It's like a drug now. And I feel it's a healthy outlet for my perfectionism. It took a long time, perhaps I don't have as high as testosterone as other men. So it's been a slow process. But I love the way my muscle feels now. I like feeling hard. I actually turn myself on- perhaps I shouldn't admit to that. . So if I'm turned on by my own body, does that make me gay? My body was not very masculine before, but now I enjoy looking like a man.

So yes I feel it was worth not playing games like world of warcraft to achieve this look. I'm not done yet. Not by a long shot. I still have more body fat I need to shed. it's hard because of genetics. I do have the fat gene from my mom's side of the family (though my father's side of the family has a skinny gene ). I've had to deal with being fat and skinny at the same time. I'm serious here, I did have both attributes. But now I have a little bit of muscle at least. I'm not giving that up without a fight.

So I feel the added benefits of superior mental health as a result of a better body image offsets any gains from being slightly overweight.

Comment

Working...
        X