• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm right here.
    KH FOR OWNER!
    ASHER FOR CEO!!
    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Wednesday night I got seats at the theater here for Transformers 2. Gah, I can't wait. I have been a Transformers fan as far back as I can remember...back in the days of metal transformer toys.

Its always worth seeing a movie like this, even if you hate the concept of actors....its something for everyone.
      "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the Blood of Patriots and tyrants" Thomas Jefferson
      "I can merely plead that I'm in the presence of a superior being."- KrazyHorse

Comment

The first one was terrible. The plot made no sense and I couldn't care less about the robots. Plus, just like in the cartoons, Optimus Prime is a *****.
        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Go ahead and see it. In fact, watch the first one too. It's got Optimus decapitating another robot and smashing through an office building with Megatron. Not as cool, but lots of giant robot smashy-smashy. It was the first movie I saw with my GF. She liked it too.
          1011 1100
          Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Megan Fox
            Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Shia LaBeouf

Megan Fox

Transformers
              "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

Sure, the action seems like it should be good, but in the first Transformers movie that action is all "shot" way too close and from crazy moving angles, so you really can't tell WTF is going on. You just see a bunch of flashing colors whirring across the screen and can't tell which robot is which or even what body part is being smashed. I can't imagine the 2nd will be any different.
                The undeserving maintain power by promoting hysteria.

Comment

Review: 'Transformers' lands with giant thud

http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/Movi...nge/index.html

Comment

What a surprise. Smart phssiycs geeks want to see a Transformers movie marketed at 10-15 year olds who hate their dads. Nice

Comment

Invalid poll. Oh, that's right. You didn't make a poll. How retarded was that?
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
                        I would see it only because:

Shia LaBeouf on the Wii:

Have you checked out the Wii Transformers game?
                        I haven't been able to play the Wii game because my hand is broken. I've just been playing Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. I would imagine that the Wii experience will be like...I don't mess with the Wii, to be honest with you. It's kind of an amateur console. I'm not into the Wii thing.

What's wrong with the Wii?
                        This is how in a simple way you can find out if it's a gamer you want to play with. Ask them if they have a Wii. If they say yes, get the f*** out of there.

Is that why you wouldn't play LEGO Star Wars with Megan Fox on the set of Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen?
                        Correct. Who wants to play the Wii version of LEGO Star Wars. I'd rather eat glass.

Also:
                        What's the last game that really impressed you?
                        Sid Meier's Civilization.
                        He also says loving the Godfather 2 game and knowing that the cars are faster than they are in its predecessor validates his "gamer cred" and he sings Mario songs in the shower. Translation: douche.

Comment

Working...
                        X