How Many People from Iran Post Here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Many People from Iran Post Here

I am just curious. We has many topics on Iran but do we have peoples here that are from Iran originally and have relatives here? Maybe we also even have people here that can give information first hand?
    Medvedchik, mne nado tolko malinki nozh. Chik-chik :)

None that I know of.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I've heard that Supreme Leader Ayatollah Khamenei posts here under the handle of "AAHZ"
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I think Civilization is banned in Iran.
        KH FOR OWNER!
        ASHER FOR CEO!!
        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
          I've heard that Supreme Leader Ayatollah Khamenei posts here under the handle of "AAHZ"
          Tear is Quds. She's ferreting out dissidents.
          "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
          -Bokonon

Comment

I remember a while back in either the OT or the Staff Room there was a post (perhaps by Locutus ???) that compiled statistics on where hits "in" to Apolyton came from. As I recall, Iran was a fairly popular location -- our theory was that perhaps Iranian hackers were probing the site, or the game Civilization is quite popular over there, or they search for history and type "civilization" in and arrive here for some reason.
            -->Visit CGN!
            -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
              shut your pansy hole before i have it shut for you, lapdog.
              Order of the Fly
              Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

“I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

33 registered users list Iran as their home country
                  Only 4 of them have posted
                  Post counts of 1, 5, 7, 35
                  The poster with 35 posts is mhkhosravi
                  It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I think Civilization is banned in Iran.
                    The supreme leader was pissed the Immortals were not given an attack rating of 25, as accurate Iranian archival documents suggest it should have been
                    "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by AAHZ View Post
                      shut your pansy hole before i have it shut for you, lapdog.

Aw, but you'd look cute in clerical robes.
                      The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Originally posted by Patroklos View Post
                        The supreme leader was pissed the Immortals were not given an attack rating of 25, as accurate Iranian archival documents suggest it should have been
                        Nah, he was pissed that the leaders of Persia in the game are Darius and Cyrus. He was pleased that the immortals are horse units with str4 instead of crappy cannon-fodder archer units like history suggests they really were.

-Arrian
                        grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Working...
                        X