Iran Needs a Black President

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doc has a secret black fetish.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin View Post
      Doc has a secret black fetish.
      How you know I am not black?

Comment

Originally posted by DanS View Post
        The difference between our republic and Iran's is that our founding fathers were great men, while Iran's are a bunch of sons-of-*****es.
        Yes. I think you right. Boundaries of countries in region were designed I think on concession for oil in olden days. Yes, so great men and their friends made life bad? Yes?

Please not be offended as Russia was player in great game also.
        Medvedchik, mne nado tolko malinki nozh. Chik-chik :)

Comment

I think mostly that was a Brit exercise. But that's largely beside the point as it relates to Iran. If I recall correctly, Mousavi is an Azeri, but I don't think that the political turmoil breaks down on ethnic lines.
          I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Originally posted by DanS View Post
            I think mostly that was a Brit exercise. But that's largely beside the point as it relates to Iran. If I recall correctly, Mousavi is an Azeri, but I don't think that the political turmoil breaks down on ethnic lines.
            My understand was that UK effort was in Iraq/Azerbaixan and also France with Holland and other influence as well as Russia. So, think you are a little right. However, was not the seven sistri then around with fears of Rockefelle monopoly over world resources from America issue in Amerika. OK, this detail and have no problem really with what you say.

Make no comment about ethnics. I have prblem though that you claim monopoly on people of principl. I think this is not right.
            Medvedchik, mne nado tolko malinki nozh. Chik-chik :)

Comment

Let's put it this way. Khomenei was busy hanging political prisoners by the hundreds. Washington put down the Whiskey Rebellion without a single shot being fired.

I claim no monopoly on people of principle. The contrast is so stark that it hardly seems necessary.
              I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Originally posted by Tear of the Komsomol Girl View Post
                I was watcing tonight the news. For me it is interesting to make the contrast between the civilised change of power in USA compared with chaos of Iran election.

So, what to do or say? Often people look for differences. In USA, there was some sort of religious government who recognised that they lost election and then passed power.

In Iran, a religious government that lost power refuse to do so.

Only difference, winning person of election was black in USA.

So, if opposing candidat in Iran was black then there would be no problem? Or, maybe, if winning candidate in USA was from Iran heritage then maybe there would be people marching on streets in Amerika?
                Maybe the US needs a supreme leader? Or a grand Ayatollah?

Comment

I nominate Cheney.
                  “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                  "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

What's Al Haig doing these days? He had ambition.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Tear of the Komsomol Girl View Post
                      But black people do not have revolutionary guard. There is also not shooting. Then so what of to be afraid?
                      Never heard of the Black Panthers? They showed their might blocking voters for McCain on voting day. They didn't shoot, but they had night sticks. But I am sure they got plenty of guns.
                      "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the Blood of Patriots and tyrants" Thomas Jefferson
                      "I can merely plead that I'm in the presence of a superior being."- KrazyHorse

Comment

I've become convinced that every new poster is a DL.
                        "You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."--General Sir Charles James Napier

Comment

And I am convinced most old posters a paranoid.
                          "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the Blood of Patriots and tyrants" Thomas Jefferson
                          "I can merely plead that I'm in the presence of a superior being."- KrazyHorse

Comment

Originally posted by zakubandit View Post
                            Never heard of the Black Panthers? They showed their might blocking voters for McCain on voting day. They didn't shoot, but they had night sticks. But I am sure they got plenty of guns.

Comment

In USA, there was some sort of religious government who recognised that they lost election and then passed power.
                              What?
                              "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

Political affiliation in the US is not totally aligned with ones religious affiliation. It may be somewhat, but not totally, and is probably even more regional. Obama's election wasn't significant because he a godless pagan sun worshiper, it was because he's black. Despite all the freedoms offered by the US there are still a lot of harbored hate from ignorant people left over from the fifties. Luckily, most of them are in the South, and we don't really count their votes.
                                Monkey!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X