No announcement yet.

Lego Yamato Battleship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are those the same sources that refer to the "Imperator-class Star Destroyer" and insist that, as a "Destroyer," it's actually a relatively small ship in the Imperial navy? Y'know, that there must be tons of bigger ships that were simply never deployed in a battle we saw? I stumbled across those once, rolled my eyes and walked (er, clicked) away. Damnfools trying to revise another guy's vision to comply with their anal-retentive notions of how things ought to be. Never mind that the guy later ass-raped his own vision into something far worse, it's silly to try and explain away the obvious to make things fit.
    1011 1100
    Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Originally posted by Alinestra Covelia View Post
      Oldie but goody: the Executor star destroyer from Star Wars, made out of Lego:

http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/1549
      I dont remember Captain Kirk piloting this?
      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

I'm pretty sure it was the ship that the whales came to Earth in.
        "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Originally posted by Elok View Post
          Are those the same sources that refer to the "Imperator-class Star Destroyer" and insist that, as a "Destroyer," it's actually a relatively small ship in the Imperial navy?
          They make bases the size of moons. Yes, they do have large space ships too.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Don't look that big to me

Comment

Comment

hobbies are good and all, but 6 years seems a bit much. Although perhaps my problem is I'm not passionate and obsessive enough. I could never spend that much time on any one thing- except computers.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin View Post
                  They make bases the size of moons. Yes, they do have large space ships too.
                  No they don't.
                  "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Ali. See that wall? Just go talk to it. Same outcome as talking with Oerdin.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

The official RPG says they do and Slowwie stop arguing all the time our you'll have another heart attack.
                      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I'm just yanking Oerdin's chain, and he knows it.

This concept is of course going to be very familiar to Slowwhand.
                        "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Working...
                        X