Weird Propeller Shot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weird Propeller Shot

Some of you may remember I planned a trip to Kota Kinabalu, well its all over and done with now, climbed to the top of the mountain, etc.

Anyway, for one of the trips we had to make, we traveled on a propeller plane (btw, I've never been on this kind of plane before and I was surprised to find that they're even smoother than jet planes!).

I took these shots with my iPhone:
    Attached Files
    be free

It's the shutter speed, I saw a picture of our air life helicopter that looked like all the blades were pointing in the same direction..

Really freaky.

ACK!
    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Kinda cool, I must admit.
      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

It matches your avatar.

Comment

wow, i never actually looked at your avatar before. Thats a trip. Worst woman ever, 2 mouths? Man, I would kill myself. And 2 sets of eyes....no escaping her.
          "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the Blood of Patriots and tyrants" Thomas Jefferson
          "I can merely plead that I'm in the presence of a superior being."- KrazyHorse

Comment

I have a picture of a ceiling fan taken with a cellphone that looks like a starfish.
            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

zakubandit, you say you're in Guangdong, I was up there for work last year and I plan to go back, Guangzhou to be specific, where are you exactly?
              be free

Comment

My experience when props is that they are much much worse than jhets. In fact, in one I had the good fortune to be sitting next to a very cute girl.. but the bad fortune for it to be stormy/etc and everyone (including the girl) got sick.

I was OK, but wasn't too impressed. Everyone one else disliked it even more.

JM
                Jon Miller-
                I AM.CANADIAN
                GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller View Post
                  My experience when props is that they are much much worse than jhets. In fact, in one I had the good fortune to be sitting next to a very cute girl.. but the bad fortune for it to be stormy/etc and everyone (including the girl) got sick.

I was OK, but wasn't too impressed. Everyone one else disliked it even more.

JM
                  When I was active duty back in to mid-late 70's, flew a lot of hops with prop jobs.

They were very loud and deafening on inside of plane vs a jet plane.

GT
                  Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller View Post
                    You know, you do score points if you hold her hair while she pukes.

Comment

Working...
                    X