Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Polygamy Can Be A Beautiful Thing

Lucky man marries thai twins simultaneously

After Mr Wichai (Tao), aged 24, from Samut Songkram province, who earns his living by dealing in old goods, got married to gorgeous twins Ms Sirintara and Ms Thipawan 22, he vouched his sincerest 'equal love' for both of them!

Mr Wichai, just yesterday, got married in a grand ceremony to both twins simultaneously.

On being interviewed by Thai Rath reporters, Mr Wichai declared wholeheartedly that he didn't see much problem in having to perform tiresome marital duties with two wives. ...

"And.... what are the sleeping arrangements Mr Wichai?", to which he replied modestly with a beaming smile.

'Absolutely no problems! For the first three nights of the week, I will sleep with Ms Thipawan and the next three will be spent with Ms Sirintara. As for every Saturday, the three of us will sleep together'.

After Mr Wichai (Tao), aged 24, from Samut Songkram province, who earns his living by dealing in old goods, got married to gorgeous twins Ms...

I hate this man.
    KH FOR OWNER!
    ASHER FOR CEO!!
    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Some people fall in a steaming pile of crap and come up smelling of roses.
    I stop to smell the roses, fall in, and get infection from the thorns.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

good for him until they cut him in half.

Comment

love the look on the guy's face.
        urgh.NSFW

Comment

I hate this man.
          qft

Comment

I like the two thumbs up.
            But I guess looking at that photo, he deserves the right to boast a bit.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Now Dis will be even more depressed.
              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

definately thumbs up. They are cute. Their cheeks are a little too pink. A bit too much makeup or whatever. But that can be taken care of easily.

Comment

and is it really polygamy if they are twins?

Comment

Doesn't China already have far too many men compared to women?

JM
                    Jon Miller-
                    I AM.CANADIAN
                    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I thought it was Thailand

Comment

For some reason, polyandry just doesn't have the same cachet.

By the way, can't they get a clearer picture?
                        I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
                          I like the two thumbs up.
                          But I guess looking at that photo, he deserves the right to boast a bit.
                          "What has two thumbs and likes to eat *$%^#? THIS GUY!"
                          The undeserving maintain power by promoting hysteria.

Comment

Originally posted by Dis View Post
                            I thought it was Thailand
                            This is a story template filed under "slow news day." Just take it out at the appropriate times and then fill in the blanks with information that is suitable for your location.
                            I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Originally posted by Dis View Post
                              and is it really polygamy if they are twins?
                              No, it's incest.
                              The undeserving maintain power by promoting hysteria.

Comment

Working...
                              X