Rampant groping in Tokyo trains

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DanS View Post
    Read again. I want to know how many women are groping women. And men groping men.

V. important distinction for the purposes of increasing reply quality.
    Sorry. Misread you.

I now agree entirely with your line of enquiry.
    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by Elok View Post
      Given the flatness of the average Asian chest and their penchant for dressing oddly, it's entirely possible that all the "gropings" were just innocent attempts to ascertain the subject's gender.
      qft. I was going to say there isn't much to grope.

Now if we are talking L.A., then we might be talking.

Comment

Originally posted by Winston View Post
        Sooner or later, they're bound to hire young females for the specific purpose of being groped all morning. This is Japan after all.
        either that, or a vending machine that spits out a robot that likes to be groped.

Comment

Originally posted by Elok View Post
          Given the flatness of the average Asian chest
          Now, we know this stereotype isn't true. Just look at the women depicted in the average anime.
          I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

If anime were a realistic depiction, they'd probably be complaining more about the tentacle-rape than the groping.
            1011 1100
            Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
              I'd rather be groped than pissed on.
              That's nice

Comment

Originally posted by Winston View Post
                Sooner or later, they're bound to hire young females for the specific purpose of being groped all morning. This is Japan after all.
                Actually this exists already. After the groping trend grew into a hype, a number of clever brothel entrepeneurs developed a new concept in which a train/metro carriage is imitated. Men pay good money to go in there and grope (hired) women.

Japan
                "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
                "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller View Post
                    coping a feel -> molestation -> date rape

JM
                    I too, took a course in the palin extreme school of logic

Comment

Originally posted by Dis View Post
                      either that, or a vending machine that spits out a robot that likes to be groped.
                      Gropeamatic 3000
                      Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Originally posted by a.kitman View Post
                        I too, took a course in the palin extreme school of logic
                        Did you not understand what I was asking?

JM
                        Jon Miller-
                        I AM.CANADIAN
                        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Someone else has seen 'The Molester Train' in Osaka??

Props!
                          "Wait a minute..this isn''t FAUX dive, it's just a DIVE!"
                          "...Mangy dog staggering about, looking vainly for a place to die."
                          "sauna stories? There are no 'sauna stories'.. I mean.. sauna is sauna. You do by the laws of sauna." -P.

Comment

The Japanese are so far ahead of us, it's scary.
                            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by Traianvs View Post
                              After the groping trend grew into a hype, a number of clever brothel entrepeneurs developed a new concept in which a train/metro carriage is imitated. Men pay good money to go in there and grope (hired) women.

The Japanese will never let you down.

Comment

Working...
                              X