No announcement yet.

Commandos - behind enemy lines - question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Someone go to the damn url. I want to know if this guy is legit or not.
    Last edited by Colonâ„¢; June 18, 2013, 08:52.
    DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

I just did, it's perfectly safe, it's much better than Cats, I'll go there again and again and again...

ACK!
      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Originally posted by Main_Brain View Post
        Wizard (/Sorcerer) (Never could figure out what the Difference between those two is supposed to be). In German Zauberer/Magier are used as Synonyms without correlating to any specific type of Magic*. Zauberer is the older Term mostly used on Fairy Tales and Disney Movies =) while modern Fantasy usually uses 'Magier'.

*Although a quick g-search showed me a Topic debating between those Terms which is now in it's fourth year.. we may need an Expert here.
        There is no inherent difference between Wizard and Sorcerer in english either.

It is made up by DnD.

JM
        Jon Miller-
        I AM.CANADIAN
        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by Main_Brain View Post
          Wizard (/Sorcerer) (Never could figure out what the Difference between those two is supposed to be). In German Zauberer/Magier are used as Synonyms without correlating to any specific type of Magic*. Zauberer is the older Term mostly used on Fairy Tales and Disney Movies =) while modern Fantasy usually uses 'Magier'.

*Although a quick g-search showed me a Topic debating between those Terms which is now in it's fourth year.. we may need an Expert here.

It is made up by DnD.

JM
          Jon Miller-
          I AM.CANADIAN
          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller View Post

It is made up by DnD.

JM
            Stop doubleposting, douchebag. No one else does it. Is it that hard to hit the "Submit" button once? Unless you are posting from a Sega Saturn, I don't understand what the problem is. YOU NEED TO LEARN THAT THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A REASONABLE MISTAKE AND GROSS NEGLIGENCE AND YOU HAVE CROSSED THAT LINE. Please don't reply to this until you have figured out how not to stutter and repeat your stupid posts like a mental incompetent. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
            X