Commandos - behind enemy lines - question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you

You have made my day..... For Years I had that phrase in my ear Many Thanks.... Danke

Originally posted by Main_Brain View Post
    Ein Verletzter? It may help if you remember in which context they yell

Comment

okay, we're digging em up now
      Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Also just found this thread as that word has been bugging me for years. I couldn't work out what they were saying, so thanks! Also, if anyone's interested I have a bunch of the audio files (speech only) from the game including the "Ein Verletzter" one. If you want them you can download them from my google drive shared folder in mp3 and wav format:

tinyurl.com/pmq7u8a

Sorry I'm new to this thread - I couldn't share it as a link...copy and paste.

Comment

Er, you don't seem to be a bot, but going to a tinyurl offered by a stranger is kind of like crawling into a random guy's Windowless Fun Van. Maybe it's really full of champagne and strippers as promised, but we can't afford to be trusting under the circumstances. No offense, but put yourselves in our shoes.
          1011 1100
          Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Probably a bot if he...it is bumping 4 year old threads.

Comment

If that's a bot, he's hella well programmed. The grammar isn't stilted and he's saying something related to the OT. He'd pass a Turing Test under other circumstances. Also, he only bumped a months-old thread; it was necro'd by an actual bot in March. It's entirely possible that he was just googling the name of the game, found this, signed up and posted without noticing the dates.
              1011 1100

Comment

That's what they want you to think!

Comment

Yeah, I'm impressed when the bots show more awareness in a thread than Ben usually does.
                  It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Why ?
                    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

I know I'm going to regret saying it, but even ben's posts aren't as stupid as some of the random bot posts.
                      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

It's clearly some Nigerian still living in its mother's trashcan, not a bot.

Comment

It's good to see my Philanthropy lives on
                          Even after all those years this thread still helps People (or bots)
                          Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

Now that an actual German-speaker has appeared, question: what does "zauberer" mean? It was used in an old Japanese game (as 'Zarvera') and I read on some FAQ that the word refers to a specific type of magician. Never could get any details on that.
                            1011 1100

Comment

This explains it clearly

Edit: Don't go to the english version - it's way less clear.
                              With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Sorry BC but some of us don't live in North Germany and can't understand it

Comment

Working...
                                X