Obama seizing control of the media!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Felch View Post
    Andrew Jackson stabbed people in knife fights.

Jackson > Johnson
    There was also an assassin who jumped out of a crowd, aimed two pistols at Jackson and pulled the triggers. They both misfired. Jackson then beat the crap out of him.

Comment

Originally posted by zakubandit View Post
      As it was said before the Iraq war opposition didn't receive equal air time... well there is a big reason for that. At the time a lot of networks were still on the 'kill Haji' band wagon and didn't want opposition. Remember when 9-11 happened, and then we hit Afghanistan really hard, everyone was for it, objectors were quiet because of 9-11. Then they said 'hey we are gonna invade Iraq' and thats when people went, wait no. Networks though were still promoting the war in Afghanistan so they enjoyed ratings for the war in Iraq as well. Ratings. Money. They didn't care who it was they promoted or objected to, money was money.

But now the war is sour, nothing new to report (which is BS, but you get what I'm saying) so they can go the way they want. Hence, Yes Obama and everything he says. No to everything Obama doesn't like.

You know, DaShi and the other liberals on the site, the easiest way to get rid of freedom is to disguise oppression with free words...careful what your wishing for, it is leading the way to unconstitutional.
      You just like to talk. Nothing you say ever makes sense.
      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

I am personally of the belief that Jackson should be cloned, and his clone made dictator for life of the United States. Then once the clone dies, get another clone to take over. It's the only way to be sure that we never have another GWB.

Also the money saved by no longer needing a Secret Service protective detail could be applied to the cost of cloning our greatest president.
        John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Jackson? didn't he hate indians?

Comment

He didn't hate them. He was simply a murderous psychopath who enjoyed killing them.

Okay, maybe he did hate them.
            John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

As far as I can tell from the article President Obama is making a speech to explain his healthcare plan. AFAIK it's not unusual for a President to give a speech without the opposition being present to make an immediate rebuttal. It is unusual for the presentation to be limited to one network though.

Is there anything that bars the network from giving air time to the opposition afterwards?
              "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Is anyone else tired of having their primetime interrupted so that Obama can pretend people care what he is saying?

Seriously, I used to watch the things because it was a big deal if the President decided to intrude on my programing to talk. He has done it so many times in just six months he could be syndicated.
                "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

he's a media whore. It's sad to see the president think he's a celebrity. How long until he ends up in rehab with Lindsey Lohan?

Comment

Now that is a spot that deserves prime time
                    "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

I said it before, he himself said it isnt enough to just be president he has to be important. That means making sure every trip to McDonalds and every shopping trip his wife takes gets air time. Next he is gonna install a camera in his toilet so we can see him dropping loads.
                      "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the Blood of Patriots and tyrants" Thomas Jefferson
                      "I can merely plead that I'm in the presence of a superior being."- KrazyHorse

Comment

Working...
                      X