Laker's New Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Laker's New Title

Any catch the final game? I missed it. I'm not even a big basketball fan, but my colleagues here in China LOVE the game. I just think it's interesting that the WINNING city is rioting. Go figure that, "we won lets torch the streets!"

And my friends ask me why I hate LA.
    "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the Blood of Patriots and tyrants" Thomas Jefferson
    "I can merely plead that I'm in the presence of a superior being."- KrazyHorse

Having created a few deep cover DLs in my day, I have to tell you that you're overdoing it now.

12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

I am at work making my 6 month class schedule...it's raining, I have almost no coffee left...I am bored and I have 3 hours left of work. Gotta talk about something, and all I really got is the news.
      "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the Blood of Patriots and tyrants" Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Ha! Got you! No English teacher in China makes that much of an effort! Not even the Chinese ones.
        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Haha, I'm not just an English teacher. It's just easier to say than writing my title. I am Training and Development Supervisor for HR. I work at the corporate level of a big company. My work involves a few hundred students from my group, students at the company college, I am a judge at an English competition for one of the other companies under my company, and I assist my colleague teachers (also foreigners) in their work. I can't stand being unprepared for classes, though I do slack a lot *hence the posting.*

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
            Having created a few deep cover DLs in my day, I have to tell you that you're overdoing it now.

Being relatively new to the internet forum thing, I have to tell you that even I can tell this is a DL. Even the biggest mo-mo's use "there/they're" and "it's/its" correctly once in a while accidentally. Couldn't you have picked a new country at least?
            The undeserving maintain power by promoting hysteria.

Comment

Lakers

Comment

Originally posted by zakubandit View Post
                I just think it's interesting that the WINNING city is rioting.
                Standard operating procedure.
                Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Yeah, Detroit should be happy they lost to Pitts.
                  It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                  X