X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Billionaire vs Happy Putin

And the winner is...

Background
    The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Dang, I thought this was going to be something akin to a shoe being thrown at Dubya

But hope they all get their monies (They as in the people)
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Well, the poor guy was probably tired of all the horseheads in his bed
      With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

And this guy beat out Magna to take over Opel/Vauxhall?
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Against Happy Putin, there is no victory

Btw, when will we see a similar video with Obama and Bill Gates?
          The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Combat Ingrid View Post

Btw, when will we see a similar video with Obama and Bill Gates?
            Maybe when the Stimulus is a Victory
            Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Originally posted by Combat Ingrid View Post
              So true:

Russia's Prime Minister Vladimir Putin has been raising eyebrows by telling one of the country's most famous artists how to paint better.

Visiting 79-year-old artist Ilya Glazunov, Mr Putin stopped in front of a large painting of a medieval knight.

"The sword is too short," he is reputed to have said. "It's only good enough for cutting sausage."

Not wishing to displease his powerful guest, Mr Glazunov immediately agreed to correct his mistake.

Oligarch humiliated

In North Korea, they call it "on the spot guidance".

It is when an all powerful-ruler drops by to give soldiers, scientists, farmers even artists advice on how to do their jobs properly.

However, it is not only artists that have been getting a tongue-lashing from Mr Putin.

Last week, he humiliated one of Russia's richest men on live television. He forced the billionaire businessman Oleg Deripaska to reopen an aluminium plant after protests by laid-off workers.

As the cameras rolled, Mr Putin threw his pen on the table and ordered Mr Deripaska to sign the paperwork.

It was a brilliant piece of political theatre, which went down extremely well with Russia's public who were delighted to see Mr Putin bringing the hated oligarch to heel.
              BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

The artist had no balls, shoud have corrected Putin. Would have probably become a matyr for freedom of expression that way
              Blah

Comment

WTF are the Russians gonna do when he dies? Elect Zombie Putin?
                Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

The artist should have told Putin that if he didn't like it then Putin could paint his own damn picture.
                  Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                  X