McDonald's coffee sucks.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McDonald's coffee sucks.

It has a burnt, low quality taste to it.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

It's not bad, the new stuff. You probably had yours burnt.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I ordered a number 11 which is two sausage and egg McMuffins with hashbrowns and a regular coffee which I ordered black. The hashbrowns, predictably, we greasy as all hell and the coffee tasted burnt. Still $5.38 plus tax ain't bad.

Comment

Why the **** were you eating at McDonald's?
        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I tried a McDonald's mocha one time. I wasn't too crazy about having another one anytime soon.
          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
            Why the **** were you eating at McDonald's?
            I was on the way to work, I hadn't eaten, and they were there.

Comment

I actually kind of like McDonald's coffee.

Whenever I'm feeling like **** in the morning I go and have a couple of egg mcmuffins and a coffee at McDonald's. It never fails to pick me up.
              12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
              Stadtluft Macht Frei
              Killing it is the new killing it
              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

It's very possible that their pot of coffee had just been burning away forever.

Comment

Yes.

Okay, we can close the thread now.
                  "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                  Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I hear Dunkin Donuts has great coffee. And, there is always a line a mile long at the drive through when I drive by there.
                    Monkey!!!

Comment

A former housemate was working at Starbucks and he swore McDonald's coffee was the best.
                      Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Okay, I have to admit even though I've never eaten at McDonald's regularly, when I have, I really enjoyed their McGriddle sandwhiches.
                        A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Yea, McGriddles are the only things I actually like at McDonalds. The rest...
                          Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

McDonald's coffee sucks.

You should try their 48 oz. cup before passing final judgment.

Comment

why would anyone assume McDonald's coffee is good?

Did you think hmm, all their food is crap, but maybe they have good coffee? The fact is their food is cheap ingredients, so why would you expect their coffee to be good?

Comment

Working...
                              X