Chastity Bono announces sex change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dis View Post
    I admit I was always a little confused about this operations. Most news articles tend to be respectful and don't go into detail what happens. I guess I could look it up on wiki, maybe I will tomorrow. But I'll ask first.

What is entailed on these? I don't understand how you can make a vagina or a penis. Although a vagina seems a bit easier than a penis. They can't even enlarge penises worth a damn from what I hear, yet they can somehow make one? Where does it come from? Do they just cut if off a dead guy? I'm kidding of course.

From several articles and a few documentaries, the cavity where the penis is (I learned through martial arts of tucking your nads up there) is actually molded into a vagina

As for a penis, I have heard they form a penis, no pictures or links, but also heard they have implants much the same as erectile dysfunction offers as a workaround

Gramps
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

The procedure by which a penis is attached is simply tying or glueing a dildo onto your genital area. I'm not sure why people bother.

Comment

The doctor has spoken. Thank you.

Remember, glue will do.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post

edit: On the subject, Dis. Not on a penis. I know I must make myself clear.
          When are you EVER able to make yourself clear on anything?
          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Ah ha! I almost missed this wiseguy remark.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Well I half expected to see slam posts. Not a lot of well received reception on other boards I am on for this article. Chazz has the right like anyone else to do as he/she pleases. I think its great that he is doing this, even with the public all over it.

The surgery is complex, I have only read a little about it when I was reading about other plastic surgery operations. The vagina can be made by a bit of mutilation of the penis *i use mutilation cause that what it seems like*. It becomes a shallow pit inside the body that can be formed to look authentic, but not fully functional. To make it fully functional....well it can't. For the forming of a penis there is a couple ways, not too informed on all the details though. I know hormone pills have alot to do with it, and that the clitoris is basically a small penis and they go from there. Steroid injections are something else I heard about, to force growth of the cells, but don't quote me on that one.

There are some peculiar stories of sex changes, my wife watched a Discovery show on them. Like the weight lifter guy who looks nothing like a former woman, but has big scars on his chest from breast surgery and what not. Then another guy who looks like a panzy guy, like a chic with some glued on facial hair, soft skin, just straight girly. That guy looked like a gay guy, but he was "straight" because he wanted girls....kinda wierd to explain.
              "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the Blood of Patriots and tyrants" Thomas Jefferson
              "I can merely plead that I'm in the presence of a superior being."- KrazyHorse

Comment

I think U2 will not be as popular now
                Medvedchik, mne nado tolko malinki nozh. Chik-chik :)

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun View Post
                  The majority of gay people do not undergo any sex change.

Conservatives Warn Quick Sex Change Only Barrier Between Gays, Marriage
                  "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

@ AC's post
                    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Working...
                    X