Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man accused of urinating on people at festival

Nice.

FERNDALE, Mich. (AP) -- A 31-year-old Detroit man faces a misdemeanor assault and battery charge after allegedly urinating on several people during an annual gay pride event. The Daily Tribune of Royal Oak reported the man had been drinking and was upset that he was splashed with water aimed at street dancers Sunday during the Motor City Pride Festival.

Police Lt. William Wilson said "he may have wanted to take revenge," turned and urinated on the leg of a man standing next to him.

The Detroit Free Press reports two other people were sprayed in the process.

The man is to be arraigned June 23.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

I don't understand why people just don't urinate on him, he would be soaked if at least 10 people did it; and you might get to see some punani
    be free

Comment

Detroit. Shocking.

All the classy people live there.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Better to get pissed off than pissed on.

As a purely side matter, it is interesting that in America if you get pissed, you are angry but in the UK if you get pissed than you are drunk and presumably happy.

In Canada what are you if you get pissed?
        Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Angry. "Piss drunk", on the other hand, is a well-worn expression
          12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
          Stadtluft Macht Frei
          Killing it is the new killing it
          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

That's good to know
            Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Originally posted by Sprayber View Post
              Better to get pissed off than pissed on.

As a purely side matter, it is interesting that in America if you get pissed, you are angry but in the UK if you get pissed than you are drunk and presumably happy.

In Canada what are you if you get pissed?
              Only the UK is special.
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I've heard both uses.

"Pissed" to mean drunk.

"Pissed off" to mean angry.
                "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Wezil is right...
                  You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

And then there's ****faced.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I've heard pissed used both ways, but yes I prefer ****faced for drunk.
                      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                        Nice.
                        What did you do now?
                        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Yeah, I've always heard ****faced. I'm curious where that came from

Comment

Originally posted by Sprayber View Post
                            Yeah, I've always heard ****faced. I'm curious where that came from
                            The hilarious tradition origninating in colonial America of squatting and defecating on the face of anyone who passed out drunk at the bar.
                            The undeserving maintain power by promoting hysteria.

Comment

Thank God for sharpies
                              Monkey!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X