[serious] I lost my kids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [serious] I lost my kids

Threads from the future series. First installment.

And then you died.
    Second and final installment.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Really, rah, you thought this thread needed bumping?
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

ban rah!
        Monkey!!!

Comment

In the old days I would have deleted it out of hand.
          But it's not the old days anymore.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Well, I'm not a fan of copycat threads, but our current policy is that we're okay with a little harmless spam and we don't like to delete posts. So I'm going to make The Official Off-Topic Moderator Recommendation that this thread stay on topic. That is, if this thread is not used to talk about your dead children, I will close it.
            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Coming up: I lost my wife, my car, my house

Comment

What if the original post referred to abductions or custody battles?
                12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                Stadtluft Macht Frei
                Killing it is the new killing it
                Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Actually my post was on topic. Another installment from the future. Your post was off topic.
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
                    What if the original post referred to abductions or custody battles?
                    I'll allow it on a case by case basis.

Originally posted by rah View Post
                    Your post was off topic.
                    Does not compute.

Comment

Right along with no mod can spam by definition.
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Kitschum View Post
                        Coming up: I lost my wife, my car, my house
                        I will be sad to hear that.
                        I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

He probably lost his kids in a poker game.
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by DanS View Post
                            I will be sad to hear that.

Comment

He probably will have Alzheimer's. They'll be in the same place as always..........

ACK!
                              Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Working...
                              X