Airplane Characters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Solomwi View Post
    Dammit, how did I know, when scrolling down to see if it had been answered, that you'd be the one to have answered it. Since I'm posting anyway...

Ted Striker
    It's either you or I on most of these.

ACK!
    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Originally posted by Darius871 View Post
      What's all this crap about noises interrupting your movie? Don't you have headphones?
      One day I will have to get some real headphones. All I had were the awful earbuds they gave me.
      And indeed there will be time To wonder, "Do I dare?" and, "Do I dare?". t s eliot

Comment

Should have cleaned the earwax form the previous wearer off of them.

ACK!
        Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

I thought the wax would make for a better seal.
          And indeed there will be time To wonder, "Do I dare?" and, "Do I dare?". t s eliot

Comment

Layover Lay Lucy: This is my favorite passenger during lay overs. I was on a flight from Phoenix to Boston a few years ago, after I had gotten out of basic training. I was on my way from seeing my brother back to Boston before leaving for Korea. In Atlanta I had a switch and my plane landed right as my connection took off, so here I am in my BDUs with a few others who missed the flight. 2 very cute college girls missed it as well, and we started talking the small talk of where we were gonna stay and everything. So I got to use my uniform to get quick answers and hotel rooms, following day tickets, and dinner paid for for the girls and I. I didnt even have to bother getting my room, because I slept in theres. Layover Lay Lucy(s) like to drink and hang out with strangers, even give them a one nighter. In my case though I got to sit between these girls on the way to Boston and was the cuddle pillow for them. After that....never saw them again, what a great lay over.
            "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the Blood of Patriots and tyrants" Thomas Jefferson
            "I can merely plead that I'm in the presence of a superior being."- KrazyHorse

Comment

My personal pet peeves are the seat kicking kids, who usually are right next to their parents who conveniently ignore their bratty behavior, and the ***** with the runt which screams the entire flight and she never once tries to shut the little bastard up.

On the upside when you get upgraded to first or business class you are as far away from these low class clowns as possible.
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Last edited by Zkribbler; June 12, 2009, 04:07.

Comment

Working...
                X