whiskey tango foxtrot?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whiskey tango foxtrot?

I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
    [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Dude, that is one of the most awesome things I've heard this year. I really want to know how the **** they worked that out.
    You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

QFT
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

How many conscripts died in the making of this video?
        "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

there's a ****load of vids like this on youtube, many of them years old.
          I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
          [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Yea, I saw this a while back.
            Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Originally posted by Krill View Post
              Dude, that is one of the most awesome things I've heard this year. I really want to know how the **** they worked that out.
              At a guess, the access of the coil to the current is controlled by the tones i.e. the Tesla coils are not playing Mario, the tune is controlling the coils.
              We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
              If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
              Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

An oldie but goodie.
                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

That was pretty cool!
                  Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
                  Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
                  Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
                  You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

Working...
                  X