No announcement yet.

Are Pringles made from potato?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Around my parts you aren't allowed to say anything bad about P&G in public. But you can get pringles on sale for 0.89c.

For the record, I think P&G is the root of all evil. The Proctoids like to say that the company would never compete in a market where they aren't #1 or #2. I find this statement annoying and only goes to show how full of themselves that company is. Not only do they work there employees into extinction but they run around acting like it's all the rave, only to find that the backroom meetings aren't as fun and games as they would let you on to believe.

Note, pringles is not #1 or #2 in the potato chip world (so far that I know of). So, that would mean that P&G is not competing in that market... ergo, pringles are not potato chips.
    Monkey!!!

Comment

Isn't the technical term proctologists?
      Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
      Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
      We've got both kinds

Comment

Originally posted by Bugs ****ing Bunny View Post
        Their main ingredient is Soylent Green.

Comment

A) They are made in several parts of the world.
          B) Part of their composition is freeze-dried potatoes.
          C) Even though the ingrediants are listed in percentage order, one cannot tell how much of each one, only their relative weight in a manufacturer defined "serving."
          No matter where you go, there you are. - Buckaroo Banzai
          "I played it [Civilization] for three months and then realised I hadn't done any work. In the end, I had to delete all the saved files and smash the CD." Iain Banks, author

Comment

Originally posted by Blaupanzer View Post
            C) Even though the ingrediants are listed in percentage order, one cannot tell how much of each one, only their relative weight in a manufacturer defined "serving."
            If we are talking about relative weight, how does the size of a "serving" matter?
            Seems like a silly (implicit) objection.

Comment

Working...
            X