Leaving Forever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alinestra Covelia View Post
    I'll see your BORING!!! and add in a meter!
    Funny how you had to come all the way back here from tarting yourself on We Play Civ AND had to go to the effort of finding a suitable pic to spam my thread to claim you don't give a ****. Talk about the joke being on you!

Do us all a favour and piss off back to grooming your little coterie of sexually repressed weirdoes at WPC, because when I don't give a **** - I don't go stalking someone in totally different forum and posting in a thread where I wasn't invited to tell them so.
    Last edited by MOBIUS; May 28, 2009, 08:22.
    Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten View Post
      FT continues to grow extremely rapidly (although so far with small penetration into the US market)

America
      Are you saying you disagree with helping poor farmers in third world countries to a fairer wage and better facilities for their communities?

Also, Stern's climate change CBA was a POS. The discount rate he used was laughable.
      You're absolutely right, they're not draconian enough.

Comment

Are you saying you disagree with helping poor farmers in third world countries to a fairer wage and better facilities for their communities?

Yes.

This doesn't make any sense.
        KH FOR OWNER!
        ASHER FOR CEO!!
        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten View Post

Yes.
          Doesn't surprise me in the slightest...

This doesn't make any sense.
          Yes it does. They are not robust enough.

I take it that was what you were driving at. But then again, complaining that my post doesn't make any sense when yours would be a complete mystery to anyone not familiar with Nicholas Stern is pretty hypocritical, actually.

Funny how you don't like it when I play your game.

Comment

This discount rates are not robust enough.

Again, this doesn't make any sense. The problem with the Stern Review is that the discount rate is almost zero, not that it's not "draconian enough" or "robust enough", whatever the hell that's supposed to mean...
            KH FOR OWNER!
            ASHER FOR CEO!!
            GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Working...
            X