No announcement yet.

TCO should change his name back to GP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Based on his gymnastics threads, it almost certainly does.
    KH FOR OWNER!
    ASHER FOR CEO!!
    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

KYLE SHEWFELT IS RETIRING. SERIOUSLY. OMFG!
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

We should all have our user names hooked up to a random user name generator that changes our names on a daily basis. Same for all customizable fields.
        Monkey!!!

Comment

I can see why he wouldn't want to change back to GP. Even when you don't mind a real-life name attached to your handle, it does somewhat constrain the fun that you can have without regret.
          I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Originally posted by Japher View Post
            We should all have our user names hooked up to a random user name generator that changes our names on a daily basis.
            Not an issue.
            I'm consitently stupid- Japher
            I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Originally posted by Japher View Post
              We should all have our user names hooked up to a random user name generator that changes our names on a daily basis. Same for all customizable fields.
              This is actually pretty interesting. Can a user ask a mod to give them a randomly generated username?
              "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

There would have to be a rule like you have to keep it for a week no matter what it is, to make it truly fun.
                Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                We've got both kinds

Comment

I asked for something like this years ago, but it would select from a list of names already generated by other posters. Just for me, tho, not everyone.
                  I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                  I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Originally posted by MikeH View Post
                    There would have to be a rule like you have to keep it for a week no matter what it is, to make it truly fun.
                    Reword that to something like "the mods will not change a nick more frequently than once a week per user" and I think you're golden.

(The current wording suggests that the user has a fair degree of control over the process, which I think is not the case, right? It's 100% in the mods' hands.)
                    "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Working...
                    X