Woman in her 30's sleeps with teenage boys to protect her daughter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dis View Post
    isn't it about time to lower the age of consent to 16?
    The age of consent should be the age at which you fully comprehend the consequences of your actions.
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
      The age of consent should be the age at which you fully comprehend the consequences of your actions.
      You'd keep people like Ben virgins for life?
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

lol and me. and most people who are drunk.

I don't think it's possible of fully comprehending the consequences of your actions. There are too many variables.

It should be a simple test. What are the possible bad outcomes of having various forms of sex. If you answer above 60% on the test you are old enough for sex.

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
          Most people, actually.
          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Asher do you have a secret fantasy of performing Gay Conversions on religious authoritarians?
            "Wait a minute..this isn''t FAUX dive, it's just a DIVE!"
            "...Mangy dog staggering about, looking vainly for a place to die."
            "sauna stories? There are no 'sauna stories'.. I mean.. sauna is sauna. You do by the laws of sauna." -P.

Comment

I think he does.

Who doesn't have fantasies about religios authoritatrians? Am I the only one who has dreamed of ****ing nuns? Most aren't that good looking, but I still want to show them how good **** is. I'll convert them to our side. Same thing with lesbos. They just need a good banging.

Comment

Originally posted by Solomwi View Post
                Also...

Not necessarily stellar, but not hideous, either, particularly given that the photo wasn't taken under ideal conditions.

EDIT: Not showing up for some reason.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_C4fHPstKKx...eborahtowe.jpg
                I'd have been happy to go for that at 15!

Comment

Originally posted by Seeker View Post
                  Asher do you have a secret fantasy of performing Gay Conversions on religious authoritarians?
                  Been there, done that. Was mormon though.
                  "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                  Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
                    You want to give him a chance to procreate?
                    Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did Obi Wan's apprentice.

Comment

It's not the procreating that bothers me as much as the potential brain-washing that would follow.

Religion is the last bastion for those that refuse to think for themselves.
                      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

More like the first bastion, but your point is made.
                        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

I always figured bigotry as the first, but relgion probably is first for more people. I stand corrected. Of course if I was ben, instead of saying I stand corrected, I could just start argueing the definition of bastion and claim victory.
                          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Which is why I don't engage Ben anymore. I like the goalposts in a fixed position.
                            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Originally posted by Dis View Post
                              isn't it about time to lower the age of consent to 16?
                              Nevada's age of consent is 16.
                              Solomwi is very wise. - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Originally posted by Solomwi View Post
                                Nevada's age of consent is 16.
                                time to hit the high schools!

seriously I don't think it's under 18 anywhere in the U.S. You can marry a 16 year old with parental permission, but the consent is still 18 I believe. I could be wrong of course... But that is what I've been told.

Comment

Working...
                                X