KrazyHorse and Ming writing site rules

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KrazyHorse and Ming writing site rules

This site displays airline traffic in some way (haven't joined, so don't know how) http://radar.piopawlu.net/

Their rules are quite clear :

# Users can only use the service with the software provided by its owners. Failure to obey this rule will result in permanent termination of the account.

# Each account is designated for one person only. Sharing login details with 3rd parties will result in termination of the account. One person can have one account only!

# The radar.piopawlu.net web service is compatible with Firefox 2/3 and Safari browsers only. Please do not ask why it does not work under IE or Opera, otherwise your account will be closed.

# The Google Maps based radar screen does NOT require refreshing the page. You can only refresh the page once per 5 minutes. Users found refreshing the page more often will be banned for 90 days.

# Availability of the each SBS-1 receiver is variable and depends on many factors. Please do not report unavailability of the individual receivers as their owners are notified automatically.
    Reporting inactive receivers and/or asking why they do not work will result in account termination.

# Radar.piopawlu.net creators reserve the right to suspend or discontinue the service at any time without prior notice for any reason. Similarly any account can be deleted or banned at any time without prior notice or post explanation.
    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Failure to register will result in termination.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Registering will result in an immediate lobotomy and a raid on all accounts of the person registering.
      No matter where you go, there you are. - Buckaroo Banzai
      "I played it [Civilization] for three months and then realised I hadn't done any work. In the end, I had to delete all the saved files and smash the CD." Iain Banks, author

Comment

Don't forget the death threat.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I feel like flooding them with questions about getting service to work on Opera or IE.
          Monkey!!!

Comment

# Users can only use the service with the software provided by its owners. Any man caught using the service with software not provided by its owners spends a night in the box.

# Each account is designated for one person only. Any man caught sharing login details with 3rd parties spends a night in the box.

# The radar.piopawlu.net web service is compatible with Firefox 2/3 and Safari browsers only. Any man caught asking why the service won't work with IE or Opera spends a night in the box.

# The Google Maps based radar screen does NOT require refreshing the page. You can only refresh the page once per 5 minutes. Any man caught refreshing the page more than once per 5 minutes spends a night in the box.

# Availability of the each SBS-1 receiver is variable and depends on many factors. Please do not report unavailability of the individual receivers as their owners are notified automatically. Any man caught reporting inactive receivers and/or asking why they do not work spends a night in the box.
            Solomwi is very wise. - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

I can just hear the discussion among the developers now. "So should we worry about compatiblility with IE", "quick vote around the room, who uses IE", "not me"."not me"."not me"."not me"."not me"."not me"."not me"."not me"., well I guess no one uses it so we shouldn't worry about it.
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Yeah, specially if their contracts are made in same way
                With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
                  I can just hear the discussion among the developers now. "So should we worry about compatiblility with IE", "quick vote around the room, who uses IE", "not me"."not me"."not me"."not me"."not me"."not me"."not me"."not me"., well I guess no one uses it so we shouldn't worry about it.
                  12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                  Stadtluft Macht Frei
                  Killing it is the new killing it
                  Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

people use IE for things other than downloading firefox?
                    I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                    [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

My procedure when setting up a new computer:

1) Enter name, date etc
                      2) Update virus protection
                      3) Download Firefox
                      4) Delete as many of the IE icons as possible so I don't start it up by mistake
                      Stadtluft Macht Frei
                      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by self biased View Post
                        people use IE for things other than downloading firefox?
                        Running the Netflix video-on-demand.

Comment

i don't have that high technology ******ry. besides, it's easier to get mrs biased's attention if were snuggling on the couch in front of the television, as opposed to sitting in front of the computer like a pair of camwhoring deviants.
                          I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                          [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker View Post
                            Running the Netflix video-on-demand.
                            ****. Forgot about that.

Stadtluft Macht Frei
                            Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
                              ****. Forgot about that.

Well, then that must be added as one of the rules

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Working...
                              X