Places from which you have had a long absence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Places from which you have had a long absence

I haven't been to minnesota in years, not since a year after I graduated from college.

JM
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Athens GA and UGA, I haven't been back since staff school though I talk about it every football season

A very fun place.
    "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

Tennessee, pleasantly.

Comment

Wyoming, although I am not sure what I would do there after a 30-year absence.
        No matter where you go, there you are. - Buckaroo Banzai
        "I played it [Civilization] for three months and then realised I hadn't done any work. In the end, I had to delete all the saved files and smash the CD." Iain Banks, author

Comment

Mrs Gimp's lady garden.
          The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Family site, Laz.
            Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Aitken, SC. I'd love to go back to visit family over there, but I doubt I'll be able to do it ever again.

One little campsite in Wales as well. I'd love to get a group of friends together to go there camping, but I doubt they'd want to do it.
              You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

The beach
                Tel Aviv
                My old old yahoo webmail

Comment

China, going back next week for the summer.
                  “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                  "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

austin, texas. Lefty Scaevola's palatial estate.
                    I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                    [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
                      Family site, Laz.

I think that assertion flies in the face of my contribution over the past decade.
                      The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

"there's no place for sentiment in big business."

flips over sign which reads:

"he's right you know."
                        I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                        [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Originally posted by Lazarus and the Gimp View Post
                          I think that assertion flies in the face of my contribution over the past decade.
                          Well, I have to try.
                          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Athens, though, I don't think that it will be the same feeling like when a 18 yo strolled the streets of that city
                            With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

LA. I like visiting and have good friends there, but haven't been to town in almost 20 years.
                              "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

Working...
                              X