No announcement yet.

24 Finale thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think we can all agree that Janeane Garofalo was a bad casting decision that hopefully wouldn't be repeated.
    And I have to agree that they went a touch overboard on the, Ok here's the next level bad guy, ok, he's dead, next cycle.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

And I dont' think anybody in the entire viewing audience wants to see Kim again. My guess is that the only reason she was in this year was they needed a blood relative for the miracle cure, and they've killed off all of his other blood relatives. Which means that JACK can never again get a desease that requires Kim to be written back into the script.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

but now Jack is a grandpa... I think this means Kim is going to make cameos at some point every season. I mean, now the terrorists/double agents can take the baby hostage. What's the over/under on Agent Walker going rogue and taking Jack's granddaughter hostage? episode 11 of next season?
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

The best twist would be if Jack had a deathbed conversion and comes back as a muslim next season....
          If you look around and think everyone else is an *******, you're the *******.

Comment

Jack is gonna die. Next season, it'll revolve around Kim Bauer. She was a CTU analyst.
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

a gunshot was heard in the background and now there's just silence.
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

It was said there was a chance of complications in the experimental treatment, right? We can only hope that the donor runs into some of these complications, while the treatment is still an overall success. Then we can have some hot Jack-Renee scenes without interruption by a certain former CTU analyst.

Renee

Comment

Working...
                X