Revolution... Was it worth it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MOBIUS View Post
    I thought this was a thread about Dale's new forum falling flat on its face...
    Originally posted by Ming View Post
    True enough... it seems like the only people posting are staff. There are a few others posting, but it's the staff that's trying to make the place look active. I guess it's not as easy as they thought
    :lol
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Ming View Post
      True enough... it seems like the only people posting are staff. There are a few others posting, but it's the staff that's trying to make the place look active. I guess it's not as easy as they thought
      Well, the problem is that most of the threads just aren't that compelling, and a lot of them have been done before here... and since many of the members there posted here...
      B♭3

Comment

There are only three regular posters on WPC, one of whom is an autistic 12 year old kid obsessed with Batman and another is a German-Israeli Jew who denies his own heritage. I managed to post a link to Asher's call out thread that has Dale's insane PM. Had to do a workaround because the forums don't allow you to post direct links to Apolyton now. Surprisingly enough, I haven't been banned and my post hasn't been edited.

Comment

Working...
        X