The Definition of Spam (2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Definition of Spam (2)

I think we should define it before we start fighting it.
    "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
    I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
    Middle East!

Spam (n): Internet speak for anything posted by a Moderator.
    Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
    I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

“I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

That one works for me...
        You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Spam: boring arguments about tedious economics, history, religion, politics etc.
          Not Spam: lighthearted banter and chat about beer.
          Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
          Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
          We've got both kinds

Comment

And mods, by definition, do not spam.
            You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

I used to believe that, but now, I'm not so sure.
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Hm. I wonder when that changed occurred.
                Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

When they give him his brain back.
                  Monkey!!!

Comment

He's not getting it back on my watch.
                    Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                    Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                    We've got both kinds

Comment

rah's brain is so small that he tried to wake up a sleeping bag
                      Monkey!!!

Comment

Spam is the the equivalent of AIDS for the internet. There are no known cures.

Comment

and only gay people and those who have sex with monkeys get it
                          Monkey!!!

Comment

Frogs cure spam.
                            "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                            I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                            Middle East!

Comment

Spam is a rather suppressed-tasting canned meat the color and (sort of) the flavor of ham. It is hated by all veterans not from islands in the Pacific. Like other forms of spam it can be halted/ended/done in by preventing the producer from making any more. This will result in protests from those twisted mortals who actually enjoy it.
                              No matter where you go, there you are. - Buckaroo Banzai
                              "I played it [Civilization] for three months and then realised I hadn't done any work. In the end, I had to delete all the saved files and smash the CD." Iain Banks, author

Comment

Working...
                              X