My GF lost weight (about 80-150 lbs)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My GF lost weight (about 80-150 lbs)

So, I used to nail this one chick on a regular basis, like all red-blooded heterosexual men, m i rite? HI-FIVE!

Anyway, all the girls seem to like me, particularly because I'm handsome, like to talk, and am a whole lot of fun.

But she's now gone missing (a rather drastic weight loss, I'd say), and my apartment's got an empty bed; my friends are wondering about the wedding, and they're not listening to a word I've said.

So I'm going to take my mom out all night, show her what everything's about. I'll get her drunk on cheap champagne, and we'll let the good times roll out--even if the music sucks, 'cause we'll sing along no matter what.

And the dancers at the Lucky Horseshoe don't mind if you tip 'em...
    B♭3

What do you tip them with? You penis, or money?
    You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Definitely, Q Classic. Do it: take your mom out all night, so she'll have no doubt that you're doing the best you can. Take your mom out all night! You can stay up late because, Polytubbie, you're a full grown man.
      "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

Working...
      X