X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frogs of the world unite

...and wish Heresson a Happy Birthday!

Blah

Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Happy. Birthday. Heresson!!!
        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

thank You
          "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
          I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
          Middle East!

Comment

Where have all the flowers gone
            Long time passing
            where have all the flowers gone
            Long time ago
            Where have all the flowers gone
            Girls have picked them every one
            When will we ever learn
            when will we ever learn

Comment

wish me happy birthday!
              Middle East!

Comment

Comment

I'm not sure if that post - above + 1 - was directed at me. If so, I only forgot in all the excitement, and I had that song stuck in my head thanks to you. Anyway, happy birthday.

Comment

Originally posted by Heresson View Post
                    wish me happy birthday!
                    Go lick a toad, hippy.

HBD.
                    You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Bon anniversaire, mon ami qui aime les grenouilles!
                      "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

TY.

You know what? I got a birthday present from my university.
                          I did get good grades last year, but a bit worse then usual, because I was busy with my thesis at arabic studies that was just at the end of the first semester... Also, once I could've asked for a higher grade, but did not, the guy was actually suprised, but I was thankful for him anyway and didn't want to ask him for anything more, so even though I did report precisely to get a better grade, I didn't ask for it.
                          And I did get like 4,73/5 average, while this year, the scholarship money started at 4,75.
                          So I was 0,02 short of getting the money. I didn't like it, but oh well.

It seems they got bigger money then they thought, and a month ago they've decided to give me scholarship after all. It's not a big money, and still I've lost more because of some earlier events in previous years (I had 4,95/5 average, but I didn't get scholarship, because I was a couple of days late, which was fault of a professor who got sick and missed our appointment, and I was officially told I will get the scholarship, but eventually I did not, blah blah), it's like 600 dolars altogether.
                          I did receive a bank information at my birthday, I thought it's strangely much money on my account, but didn't bother. Today my parents received a letter explaining it.

It's a nice suprise, and a funny coincidence, isn't it.
                          Middle East!

Comment

HB!
                            "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

Woo!

(Ali's message was awesome. )

Comment

Working...
                              X