Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question about the episode of The Tudors where Henry is whacking off into a cloth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weeds is one of the best tv shows of all time. Californication is pretty good. Dexter is decent. But the Tudors is a crappy imitation of Rome. It's ok for eye candy, but way too soapy.
    "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
    -Bokonon

Comment

Love weeds and dexter. Californication is pretty decent.

Tudors is tedious, couldn't get past the second episode.

great link, btw.

I didn’t find much information on Tudor masturbation - at least not anything helpful
      A dissertation on historical masturbatory habits would be vastly more entertaining than say, a thesis on Lincoln.

Comment

That would also be why that guy is more interesting than MrFun
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by asleepathewheel View Post
          A dissertation on historical masturbatory habits would be vastly more entertaining than say, a thesis on Lincoln.

Been there, done that.

Ever seen the world's first vibrator? It filled an entire room, was steam-powered, and required someone franctically shovelling in coal to keep it buzzing. Utterly terrifying.
          The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Working...
          X