Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK we need a poster called "Panda"

Who wants the honor?
    Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
    The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
    The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Dale should be renamed Panda for his return
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

When Dale returns, we should all change our names to Ling-Ling and Shi-Shi and Su-Lin and other various and sundry panda names.
      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Can we ban heraclitus from starting threads until he's broken up with hios girlfriend?

Comment

Originally posted by Kitschum View Post
          Can we ban heraclitus from starting threads until he's broken up with hios girlfriend?

ARE YOU TRYING TO STEAL IMRAN FROM ME?!
          Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
          The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
          The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

I want that sweet bamboo munching ass

Comment

Why are we accepting Dale's return at all?
              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

We ain't accepting ****. It's not our call, but do you really think he's gonna come back? I'm not particularly concerned.

Comment

He'll come back to rub it in your faces.
                  “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                  "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

I think it unlikely. But he's welcome to try; I'm sure several of us would enjoy a good, righteous flamewar to blow off some aggression.

Comment

I'll already suggested how to deal with Dale in the thread where he was outed.
                      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Linky-link, please?

Comment

I don't even remember what it was called.
                          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Dale is a gay?
                            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Sure, why not?
                              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
                              X