• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disneyland China: Coming May 2009

Originally posted by BBC
    China builds first sex theme park
    A couple outside Love Land in Chongqing, 15 May 2009
    Love Land will include sculptures of naked humans, giant genitalia

China is building what is billed as its first sex theme park, aimed at improving both the sex education and the sex life of its visitors.

Due to open in Chongqing in October, Love Land will include displays of giant genitalia, naked bodies and an exhibition on the history of sex.

The park will also offer sex technique workshops and safe-sex methods.

Among the attractions is a giant rotating statue of the lower part of a nearly naked woman.

"Sex is a taboo subject in China but people really need to have more access to information about it," the park's manager, Lu Xiaoqing told the China Daily state newspaper.

"We are building the park for the good of the public. I have found that the majority of people support my idea, but I have to pay attention and not make the park look vulgar and nasty."

He was inspired to build the park after a visit to South Korea's popular sex theme park in Jeju.

Critics say Love Land is a vulgar concept, and that the Chinese people are not ready to talk publicly about sex.

"These things are too exposed," Liu Daiwei, a Chongqing policewoman, was quoted as saying by the China Daily.

"I will feel uncomfortable to look at them when other people are around."
    All minors please exit this thread via the nearest possible route.
    You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

This is where I'll be this summer.
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

This is great

Comment

He was inspired to build the park after a visit to South Korea's popular sex theme park in Jeju.
        Which is situated right next to the Starcraft park.
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I ****ed a Japanese girl in a Sydney hostel

Comment

That was a hooker. Nothing to brag about.
            You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

She was a tourist. We stayed at ehs same hostel in Kings Cross. She was a neonatal nurse

Comment

and she be in a neonatel unit in 9 months and you'll be alot poorer.

Comment

ahaha if she only knew my name and adress

Comment

She'll probably find you in a DNA database somewhere and backdate child support to the birth date.

Comment

Whoever wrote that BBC article is a bit foolish. Either that or this Chinese news article is lying:

5月16日,重庆洋人街,“性公园”正在被拆除。

Clearly, according to the photo's caption- the park is being demolished.

-
                      It was built on Foreigner's Street.
                      -
                      Maybe because of the international embarrassment the local government ordered it torn down.
                      -
                      For those of you who cannot read chinese, there are photos.
                      -->Visit CGN!
                      -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Damn right too. We don't need filth like this clogging up the mainstream media and giving wayward ideas to the general public.
                        "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

This is a pity. Now what will I do this summer?
                          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

You'll be testing out version 2 with a harem of teenagers?

Comment

I don't think they'll let me get away with that again.
                              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
                              X