What's up with L'Gimp?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's up with L'Gimp?

Or more specifically, his avatar. Those of you around long enough remember Lazarus and the Gimp's Red Eye avatar. It brought to mind a festering boil of malignant malignancy planted squarely on the right buttock of society. This new one reminds me more of a aging philosophy major eating buttered scones while sighing wistfully over the pages of the latest Proletariat Weekly. It's like the difference between Ozzy on stage and the dotardly git on the telly surrounded by his no-talent brats and strangling wife. I swear if a Mrs Gimp ever signs up and he replies with a "Yes, dear," I'm sending a platoon of corgies headed by MOBIUS over to his houses to argue with him on how Kant was a right tit.

Seriously, would Pekka ever say, "Perchance, madam, would you care to view my erectile tissues?" No! He'd just fling his clothes off at the 1st person who looked at him cross-eyed and dance in the middle of the street. We need more of that thinking from Gimpy, or at least a better avatar.

Bring back the old avvie!!
    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

He hasn't been complaining about his employees much either.

Perhaps this is a life change.
    Monkey!!!

Comment

****, I still remember when he was Bugs ****ing Bunny.

Bring back the eye!
      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Seriously, would Pekka ever say, "Perchance, madam, would you care to view my erectile tissues?"
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

The eye wasn't red. Incidentally, is that tiger having a grand mal seizure, or being attacked by bees?
          The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
            ****, I still remember when he was Bugs ****ing Bunny.
            ****ing great poster name, that. I was sad when it went away.

-Arrian
            grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazarus and the Gimp View Post
              The eye wasn't red. Incidentally, is that tiger having a grand mal seizure, or being attacked by bees?
              Wasn't one version red? Ah, well.

And the tiger is "happy".
              I'm consitently stupid- Japher
              I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

ugg
                Monkey!!!

Comment

We just have cool avatars, and you're jealous...

But I'm definitely cool with the idea of leading a platoon of vicious attack corgis - my Gran had one - ankles beware!
                  Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Working...
                  X