Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it worse to rape a Panda or a person?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it worse to rape a Panda or a person?

Do they not both feel pain just the same? Do they not both breath the same air? Do they both not need to eat? Clearly, we should make Panda rape a felony.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Originally posted by Oerdin View Post
    Do they not both feel pain just the same? Do they not both breath the same air? Do they both not need to eat? Clearly, we should make Panda rape a felony.
    Who cares?

Happy birthday, buddy

Comment

Thanks.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

May 15 is a birthday of many great people, like Bulgakov (a Russian writer) or me Oh, and you too, of course.
        So, who the hell cares about Panda rapes today? Let's celebrate!

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

HB!
            Blah

Comment

Drink some bamboo schnapps today and forget that same old panda story for a while, Oerdin!

Comment

Yeah, I think due to this Dale episode pandas have been getting a bum rap.
                I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Happy Birthday!
                  "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                  I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                  Middle East!

Comment

Originally posted by Theben View Post
                    Yeah, I think due to this Dale episode pandas have been getting a bum rap.
                    oh, tehben.
                    I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                    [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Comment

HB, Serb and Oerdin.

Does anybody else find it funny that those two particular posters share a birthday?
                        Solomwi is very wise. - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

HB Oerdin!

: pandasex:
                          Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                          I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

That's another smiley we need. Add that to "better crying" and "frog"
                            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
                              That's another smiley we need. Add that to "better crying" and "frog"
                              It should involve a Pedobear lookalike.

(plus we need a :vomit: smilie)
                              Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                              I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Working...
                              X