Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tell me about the panda meme, who the **** is dale, etc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tell me about the panda meme, who the **** is dale, etc.

I don't care about posting this much these days, however I still like this forum.

panda? wtf? dale? who is he?
    so how about a couple of links to what the hell went on here the last couple of days/weeks/months?

tia
    urgh.NSFW

If you don't already know who dale is, the story is really boring. Of course it is anyway.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

dale is a long-term on-topic contributor and an ex-mod

pissing him off was one of asher's trolling projects

Comment

I think it had something to do with wanting to open up a subform for bestiality, and Asher calling it morally reprehensible because pandas are endangered. At which point Dale said something about helping them breed and forming a race of manbears, which didn't go over well, because bears are dangerous.
        B♭3

Comment

There is a panda meme? WTF? I thought we were just talking so much about pandas, because we just love them so much!
          I joined this forum while being deceived of its true purposes!

Comment

Originally posted by eastsidebagel View Post
            There is a panda meme? WTF? I thought we were just talking so much about pandas, because we just love them so much!
            I joined this forum while being deceived of its true purposes!
            This is a recurring excuse for the Germans.

First the Hitler Youth, and now Pandas. Come off it!
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I've closed the other panda thread because it was nearing 500. Let's keep discussion of this worthless subject to this thread.
              Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
              "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Congrats. If there's any justice remaining, this thread should find it's way to the Closed Thread Refuse Station.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Sorry. No justice.
                  Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                  "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                    Congrats. If there's any justice remaining, this thread should find it's way to the Closed Thread Refuse Station.
                    Justice ran out when Texas was allowed into the union.
                    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Damn.
                      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

eh blargh blargh lets keep on topic, shall we?
                        urgh.NSFW

Comment

Spam is the topic.
                          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

hey I am trying really hard to be "on the edge", "updated" and "caring".

help or go away
                            urgh.NSFW

Comment

Story, telephone game edition:

I was minding my own business when Dale started trolling me. In a desperate attempt to stop my tears, I publicly denounced him for his practice of PMing me pictures of graphic panda sex. He blew his top. Deleted 400 of my posts, got banned for it, came back and stalked me calling me a MOOSE ROOTER which I am still in counseling for, then when that didn't phase me he decided to PM me a message where he indicates he deleted my posts, he used his admin privs to find out my personal information, then issued a death threat.

Then he took his ball and went home after a permabanning (which is not perma under new ownership) and formed a new site with fellow Panda comrades Solver and Locutus.

As for who Dale was...he was a Poly moderator and Civ/Colonization modder. He's also a child in a 34 year old man's body.

Comment

Working...
                              X