X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asher's secret project speculation

Anyone got any idea what it might be?

From the announcement:

• Asher accepted our request to work on a secret project. We expect a lot from this, both for Apolyton and the future of Civilization. It's a project that fits in and belongs to the history and tradition of Apolyton but made in a very cool web 2.0 design.
    AJAXifying the Banning Rod?

A cookie management tool that lets you post as all your DLs from one browser?
    Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
    Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
    We've got both kinds

I would only use it if it had native proxy support
    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

I hope you're not paying him by the hour. He's too preoccupied with panda comments to make much progress quickly.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Just make me proud, ****ers!

RAAAAAAHHHH!!!

Comment

I've been sworn to secrecy about this, but I owe it to Apolyton to tell the truth.

He's going to install a program that gives us subliminal messages turning us all gay. And Canadian. (Redundant, I know.)
          "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
          "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
            I've been sworn to secrecy about this, but I owe it to Apolyton to tell the truth.

He's going to install a program that gives us subliminal messages turning us all gay. And Canadian. (Redundant, I know.)
            Project Wiglaf is going nuclear.
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by MikeH View Post
              Anyone got any idea what it might be?
              A cookie management tool that lets you post as all your DLs from one browser?
              Isn't that IE8?
              "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

Ah, Asher's writing IE8. That explains a lot.
                Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                We've got both kinds

Comment

I think he'll build an UAV that can do air-air missions against Panda-piloted planes
                  Blah

Comment

Greasemonkey script which allows you to put mods on the Ignore list?
                    Stadtluft Macht Frei
                    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Yeah, that'd be great!

Hey.. wait a minute.
                      We've got both kinds

Comment

I'll bet it's a special spy routine that will ferret out all the personal details on dale, initiate a stalking routine with the ultimate intent to leave death threats on his home phone voice mail system.
                        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I'll bet it's a special spy routine that will ferret out all the personal details on dale, initiate a stalking routine with the ultimate intent to leave death threats on his home phone voice mail system.
                          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I bet it's a special routine which will immediately unleash a devastating thermonuclear attack on Greece every time the server doubleposts something
                            Stadtluft Macht Frei
                            Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

I bet it's a sMac emulator.
                              We've got both kinds

Comment

Working...
                              X