Bob Shrum works his magic to Labour party / next UK elections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bob Shrum works his magic to Labour party / next UK elections

One year before deadline for the next election, Conservatives have a 45%-23% lead over Labour in popular vote.

Liberal Democrats with their 17% are once again starting to seem like a viable 2nd party instead of Labour for the first time in 80 years.

Do the UK posters think the Conservatives are going to hold their lead until election time? How credible have these polls been on the past, in Britain?

What exactly would Cameron change if he'd be in charge?

Given most people are ashamed to admit they will vote Tory, the Tories normally get more of the vote than opinion polls would suggest.
    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Hehe, his name is Shroom.

Comment

Here in London all the papers are discussing how the MPs had spent their allowances on literally half their pages and are doing that since last week, it seems. Both parties are suffering a huge drop in popularity at this moment.
        Graffiti in a public toilet
        Do not require skill or wit
        Among the **** we all are poets
        Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Here in London

What's wrong with them Londoners?

So, I'm here in Chicago

the wind from Thames

I'm going to Chicago on holiday

WTF
          12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
          Stadtluft Macht Frei
          Killing it is the new killing it
          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

A forum in joke that you missed out on... some messed up poster was trying to slam Chicago and ended up posting a picture of London in order to attempt to make his point.
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Ah.
              12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
              Stadtluft Macht Frei
              Killing it is the new killing it
              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Frostyboy was the culprit.

He was trolling about how Chicago looked so old. He posted a picture of a London motorway (the cars were driving on the wrong side) as evidence.

Thus, Chicago = London and London = Chicago, henceforth.
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

It was a great thread. Everyone in the thread started posting pictures of London and describing them as Chicago landmarks, and vice versa. Spawned quite a few threads also.
                  "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                  Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Working...
                  X