Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bump this when a stupid person pisses you off.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bump this when a stupid person pisses you off.

So my girlfriend and I went to her parent's house for dinner tonight and on the way back we stopped off at the gas station to fill the car up. I start filling up and then I notice this 18 or 19 year old kid in a low rider literally smoking a cigar while he is filling up the tank of his nasty old 1970's Oldsmobile. I told "What the hell are you thinking, kid? You're standing right next to a no smoking sign and smoking WHILE FILLING GASOLINE?! What, are you trying to be a Darwin Award winner and take us with you?" He, of course, told me to **** off and that he'd smoke where he wanted to while I said "Do you even realize that if the fumes get to your cigar you could blow this entire gas station up and kill every here?" At this point my girlfriend was telling me to just leave it alone so I got back in my car and left without even finishing to fill my car. This incident still pisses me off because that stupid kid was being an absolute ****ing tool who could have killed a lot of people.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

I'm not so sure it's the smartest thing to harass a kid in a low rider who is showing many signs of poor judgment.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Don't worry about Oerdin. He's a big, tough geologist. He can take care of himself.
      KH FOR OWNER!
      ASHER FOR CEO!!
      GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Pekka woudl count this as a loss.

JM
        Jon Miller-
        I AM.CANADIAN
        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Not everyone's a Supercitizen JM.
          "You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."--General Sir Charles James Napier

Comment

Bump this every time a stupid person pisses me off? Are you ****ing insane?
            Like I have the time to bump this thread all day.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I love you too, Slowwy!
              A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

See?
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

This didn't piss me off, but was irritating:

Ladies- just because you have long brown hair and wear glasses doesn't make you look like Tina Fey. **** you Sarah Palin for bringing us that line.

Why a random bank teller would engage me in that conversation yesterday, I have no idea. Her: "Did anyone ever tell you that you look like X?" Me: "Uh, I guess" Her: "Who do you think people tell me I look like?" Me: "Uh...I dunno." Her: Wrinkles nose, looks over glasses. Me: ... Her: "TINA FEY!!!!" Me: Oh, ok, I see it. Can I have my deposit slip, kthxb"

I guess if you're a late 20's something bank teller working a saturday, you don't have that much else going on for you...

Comment

She was obviously trying to strike up a conversation.
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                      Bump this every time a stupid person pisses me off? Are you ****ing insane?
                      Like I have the time to bump this thread all day.
                      Poor Sloww, you can't escape yourself.
                      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

If I was sloww, I'd be pissed off being me every second of the day...
                        Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Working...
                        X