What's up with Jughead's hat?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's up with Jughead's hat?

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

No one has cared about Archie for 50 years.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Why are they still selling? Don't equate you with the rest of the world.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Speaking on behalf of the rest of the world, Oerdin is right here.

Comment

Winston, jeez!

Comment

Very cool blog entry. Thanks for posting it.
              Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

I liked it.
                No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Didn't the movie High Fidelity solve that problem long ago; claiming that Jughead wore the crown because Archie was his sexual property?

No one has cared about Archie for 50 years.

For the most part. Although I collected them feverishly in the 2nd to 4th grades. I blame half of my disorders on the failure of society to eventually reveal itself in the manner so colorfully illustrated in Archie's world.

Spoiler:
                  Veronica Lodge can't cook, so she gets thick c*ck for supper

So what's this article about, can anyone sum it up in like, four sentences?

Comment

Working...
                  X