Student Attempts Suicide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Student Attempts Suicide

At the Middle School where I am working these days, a girl was very unpopular. She was teased every day and had no friends. In Korean culture, she was a 'wangta'.

So she jumped off the school into the parking lot.

I don't know her status yet until Monday.

I have been teaching these kids for a few years, so I knew them all.

Not really sure what my feelings are. I feel a little angry at the people going around crying now, all of a sudden. It's like, where were all your tears and dramatics on every other day of the year when they were hounding her?

I guess thats me too.
    "Wait a minute..this isn''t FAUX dive, it's just a DIVE!"
    "...Mangy dog staggering about, looking vainly for a place to die."
    "sauna stories? There are no 'sauna stories'.. I mean.. sauna is sauna. You do by the laws of sauna." -P.

Middle Schoolers are the meanest bunch.

Luke 10:25-37

"A man was going down from Jerusalem to Jericho, when he fell into the hands of robbers. They stripped him of his clothes, beat him and went away, leaving him half dead with no clothes. A priest happened to be going down the same road, and when he saw the man, and he passed by on the other side. So too, a Levite, when he came to the place and saw him, he too passed by on the other side. But a Samaritan, as he traveled, came where the man was; and when he saw him, he took pity on him. He went to him and bandaged his wounds, pouring on oil and wine. Then he put the man on his own donkey, took him to an inn and looked after him. The next day he took out two silver coins and gave them to the innkeeper. 'Look after him,' he said, 'and when I return, I will reimburse you for any extra expense you may have.' "Which of these three do you think was a neighbor to the man who fell into the hands of robbers?" The expert in the law replied, "The one who had mercy on him." Jesus told him, "Go and do likewise."
    Monkey!!!

Comment

I was bullied the most in middle school as well.

JM
      Jon Miller-
      I AM.CANADIAN
      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I live across the street from a middle school, does that make me a pedophile?
        "

Comment

Pedophiles aren't allowed to live that close to schools.
          Monkey!!!

Comment

Only the ones you know about.

Besides, society tells me males aged 18+ have no business being within 100 yards of any school.
            "

Comment

That's prime drug selling territory!
              Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Seeker View Post
                At the Middle School where I am working these days, a girl was very unpopular. She was teased every day and had no friends. In Korean culture, she was a 'wangta'.

So she jumped off the school into the parking lot.

I don't know her status yet until Monday.

I have been teaching these kids for a few years, so I knew them all.

Not really sure what my feelings are. I feel a little angry at the people going around crying now, all of a sudden. It's like, where were all your tears and dramatics on every other day of the year when they were hounding her?

I guess thats me too.
                It happens.

B♭3

Comment

I think we should eliminate youth culture and gatherings as they clearly create opressive environments.
                  Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
                  The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
                  The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Originally posted by Heraclitus View Post
                    I think we should eliminate youth culture and gatherings as they clearly create opressive environments.
                    Your avatar kinda undermines your stance.
                    I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Originally posted by Tattila the Hun View Post
                      Your avatar kinda undermines your stance.

The youth sucks is pretty well covered in the "Everyone sucks" policy thank you very much.
                      Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
                      The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
                      The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Working...
                      X