• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I vastly prefer tripleA

JM
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

So theoretically I would have two CDs copied into a folder with the contents RARed, one is an cue (disk img) file while the other is a bin file. Normally one would mount the cue (disk img) file onto a virtual CD-Rom but I'm uncertain what to do with the bin file. Would I, theoretically, have to make an entirely new disk image with both the cue and bin file or can I just mount them both on virtual CDs?
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Never mind. I theoretically figured out how it would be done if I was actually doing it.

Comment

As much as i love the game, the back and forth for Ukraine and the caucauses can decide the whole game.
          If you don't like reality, change it! me
          "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
          "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
          "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

TripleA also has the new 50ed game, Revised, Classic, and Pact of Steel...

TripleA is a free open source turn based grand strategy game engine with play similar to Axis & Allies and Risk. Over a hundred different maps created by the community covering a wide variety of scenarios (such as WW1, WW2 and various science fiction and fantasy worlds) are available for download. TripleA supports single player vs AI, hot-seat, play by email and forum, direct online play, and a hosted lobby for live online play with other community members.

JM
            Jon Miller-
            I AM.CANADIAN
            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

And, of course, it doesn't have the no cd crack.

Comment

Err, TripleA is completely legit and needs no noCD crack.

JM
                Jon Miller-
                I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

Originally posted by GePap View Post
                  As much as i love the game, the back and forth for Ukraine and the caucauses can decide the whole game.
                  That's why you don't play Classic.

Comment

Working...
                  X