Plan my evening out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

off by a minute.
    I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
    [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

fail
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

loser
        Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
          Stadtluft Macht Frei
          Killing it is the new killing it
          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

idiot

Comment

Ice bear fodder
              With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
                While I appreciate the effort here, I should've mentioned earlier that this is a fool's errand since margaritas are not very good.

Tomorrow I will be tasting potentially dozens of Whiskys, mostly of the single-malt scotch varieties. I do not think I will take notes as it's at an expo and with unlimited drinks for 4 hours my writing would be illegible. But I will inform you all after which ones ruled.
                Whisky review
                And indeed there will be time To wonder, "Do I dare?" and, "Do I dare?". t s eliot

Comment

3-some?

Comment

In that state I couldn't have managed a twosome or even a onesome.
                    Stadtluft Macht Frei
                    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
                      Will now write up solutions for my TAs to grade based on.

Time me. The students have 3 hours. I give myself....20 minutes.
                      Your TAs? You suddenly got a promotion along with your award for best TA?
                      You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

I'm the head TA for an intro class which has 10 TAs

This means that I basically run the class organizationally. The prof lectures and assigns homeworks, and also writes ~1/2 of the exams.
                        Stadtluft Macht Frei
                        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Cool

I'm thankful I don't have to do your crappy stat mech though. That **** suck ass.
                          You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Cool

I'm thankful I don't have to do your crappy stat mech though. That **** suck ass.

Comment

WHISKY REVIEWS ARE AS FOLLOWS. PAY ATTENTION OR GTFO

I'm sure I'm leaving a lot out as I had a LOT. I didn't write **** down 'cause I'm too cool for that so I will share with you my mental shorthand notes and categorizations

// Scotch whiskys
                              Highland Park 12: Decent but blandish
                              Highland Park 18: Excellent with a touch of peat
                              Highland Park 25: Not as good as the 18? Stronger finish, but not better
                              Highland Park 30: Not as good as the 18 also. Hard to tell apart from the 25, but its def different. Had with taste pairing of smolked salmon which burned with the 30 (and 18), was fine with the 12 and 25

Macallan 10: Very good "budget" single-malt, had before though
                              Macallan 12: Slightly better than the 10, but not worth the price premium (i think its 30-40%)

Glenfiddich 18: Better than the 12 which I have at home, but not enough to justify the price. Strong but flavourful finish, no smoke flavour at all.

Glenlivit 18: Bland. Blandblandblandpass.

Cutty Sark 15: One of the better blended I've had. I still prefer JW Green (which is vatted)?
                              Chivas 18: Not as good as Cutty Sark. Still pretty good

Scapa ??: run of the mill, can't remember much

Glenmorangie Lavaltorsomething: Best Glenmorangie I've had yet. Very very good
                              Glenmorangie port cast: Not too different from the original. stronger finish maybe

Peat Monster: TOO PEATY

// Bourbon
                              Maker's Mark: Better than the last time I tried it. It's growing on me as a warm summer drink

// Canadian whisky
                              Canadian Club 30: Very good for a Canadian whisky, but nothing compared to the scotches

// Irish whisky
                              Some irish whisky (Tamdandan or some****): First irish whisky. Cross between a Canadian Whisky and a Scotch Whisky without the character of either. Fundamentally very Irish.

// Congac
                              Hennessey XO: Bland and pointless, like the French

I WILL ELABORATE AS BEST I CAN TO ANY DEMANDS
                              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Working...
                              X